new guy in wisconsin

-

chrisII

Reaction score
just thought i would say hi , an post a pic of my 74 duster. it has a 380hp crate 360 , 833 4 speed and an 8 3/4 rear. I bought this car mainly because the price was right and i wanted the drivetrain for my 72 charger, but i have fallen somewhat in love with it. altho it looks clean this things a bondo buggy, so i am looking to swap out the 360 and sell it and the charger and buy a more solid A body. for now this one is fun enough!

side.jpg

welcome aboard chrisII! bondo or not your duster looks good to me. they do make new sheet metal for that car now , so you could always fix it. lots of good people here. lots of great information as well. enjoy.... :headbang:

Finally got the Demon out again! Will have to go for a cruise b4 snow hits. You'll like this sight.

WELCOME.....ahhh another duster...Sweet.
look, learn, listen, and share.....great site here.

have FUN

-RPM

Nice Duster!! Welcome from NE Iowa. Toolmanmike

demonwiese said:
Finally got the Demon out again! Will have to go for a cruise b4 snow hits. You'll like this sight.

Hey! cool to be welcomed by a neighbor. im workin like a gazilion hours on my new job, an the duster hasnt got heat at all so I may be done for the season :( I already like the site, Im not sure why I didnt ever see it before. Ive mostly hung out on the charger site, an the challenger site till now.

-
Back