Dotchguy:-D

67 dart GT :cheers:
Pictures please :-Dand welcome to this great site:read2:

01175155.jpg

12221657.jpg

IMG00020.JPG

IMG00021.JPG

IMG00023.JPGpicked it up for 1500.00$ out of AZ
off craigslist , foud out the front suspension had been completly rebuilt, brand new 11" brakes and rear end, converted to LBP and disks
its got a set of TTI step headers ,Rebuilt 360 , mp cam ,edelbrock intake new holley 650
and Air Conditioning {WOOHOO}
Brand new Tries and 15" rallys
New Drive Shaft and joints
console , buckets
Red n white from the factory

01175155.jpg

12221657.jpg

IMG00020.JPG

IMG00021.JPG

IMG00023.JPG

Welcome to the site. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts fora living and might have what you are looking for.

Flmopars

How do you sleep at night ??? someone or me is looking for that car were are you at?
Ha ha nice car !

Welcome to the site. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell cars and parts fora living and might have what you are looking for.

Flmopars
flmopars: I need headlight bezels you got?
as for sleeping at night...its easy cause I dont have to do all the work to the front suspension and lpb conversion WOO HOO!

Nice Dart! 67 is the best year. I have a 67 GT with the same interior,but my car is a factory silver car.You got a GREAT deal! I paid 3x what you did and my Dart is a slant six and no a/c!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Hello all
New to FABO {kinda}
Have purchased parts here but never posted
I just picked up a 67 dart GT in Arizona
Drug it up here to New Mexico
And have decided this is the NEW PROJECT
So ill be around asking questions and trading parts
Also I want to thank FABO for letting me post in the for sale section
I realy appreciate it , dont want be one of those schmucks who just uses
the site to sell items and never contributes:cheers:
Thank you
Dotchguy:-D
Progress update on the dart in it's new format,

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00013.jpg

IMG00011.jpg

I don't think you have enough rear tire! LOL.
Reminds me of my ol' '69 Dart racecar. I had 14x32 slicks stuffed under the rear with stock-height (but lengthened) wheel openings. The car sat much lower than yours and I had to jack the tail waaaay high in the air and disconnect the back of the rear leaf springs in order to pull a rear slick. I don't remember the rearend width but it was short.
Your '67 is looking really sharp!

I don't think you have enough rear tire! LOL.
Reminds me of my ol' '69 Dart racecar. I had 14x32 slicks stuffed under the rear with stock-height (but lengthened) wheel openings. The car sat much lower than yours and I had to jack the tail waaaay high in the air and disconnect the back of the rear leaf springs in order to pull a rear slick. I don't remember the rearend width but it was short.
Your '67 is looking really sharp!
LoL I have to pull the coil overs and the panhard link ,jack the body way up to get the 33 -21.50's off And couldnt keep the stock tubs so after market tin has to go in but I did manage to keep the back seat you can't tell anythings different while sitting or looking into the car and yeah it's about 3-4" to high the coilover mount was from another project .Im going to make another one 4" lower this weekend and drop the front to match before I have it aligned the housing is 32" end to end~
Oh and 33" tire and 2.76 Gears SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Have to get my 5.13's in asap!

-
Back