New guy with 68 Cuda convertible

-

mongo1071

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Brand new to the Mopar world here. I am restoring a 68 Barracuda convertible and looking for a few things. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. First I was looking for somewhere to get the clips that hold the top and inner boot cover to the body. When I took them off the car they were real rusty. Also I am in need of a hood emblem fish. Looking forward to hearing from you all and thanks for all the help ion advance.

welcome. you will be able to get that stuff here probably. first mopar?

Welcome.
I've seen those z shaped clips you speak of reproduced somewhere. Try Rt Specialties.
Good luck with your build and post pics when you can.

Yes it is my first Mopar. My 18 year son and I are rebuilding. We are from the Pittsburgh area. We are itching to getting this thing on the road with the nice weather looming. I have lots of pics we have taken over the last year and a half. Just got the paint finished and we are slowly reassembling.

Welcome, I just joined last week, and I also have a 68 convertable. I'm jealous already, mines been apart almost 9 years. Good luck and I'll be posting pics soon too, Joe.

Here are some pictures from tonight. Just got back from the garage. We just painted in last saturday and we are just reassembling it now.

cuda1.jpg

cuda2.jpg

cuda3.jpg

cuda4.jpg

Welcome, fellow fishman....

Glad to see another barracuda get some TLC!!

I second the RT specialties for those clips.

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net Mongo and son!!! Nice looking Cuda you have there ... love the slots! You'll find all the parts, advice and general Pentastar love you're looking for right here.

Welcome to the best site out there Mongo and son.
Nice barracuda you have going !! Keep us updated.:D

-
Back