new guy

-

408duster

Reaction score
First post here on the forum. Been doing the Mopar thing for a long time, resto's, car shows, and dragracing. I have a few B-bodies, I got started on A Bodies when our two boys started driving over 10 years ago. Each got a Duster as a first car. They are off on their own now, leaving the cars behind. Each Duster got engine etc. upgrades and the wife races the 360 powered 74 and I did the stroker thing with the 72.
Iam also redoing a 73 Dodge 340 Dart Sport sunroof car, trying to get back to original condition. This site appealed to me due to its focus on the overlooked A bodies, Ive enjoyed dropping in and reading the posts over the past year. :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to share my build, learned a lot over the past 5 years with it.

Sounds great and welcome to the site. I go off to college in July and my babies are coming with me aka the 73 Dart and the 70 300. Mom can put up with the junker 63 300 lol. But welcome to the site and I may also pick your brain too.

Glad you desided to join in :worthles:

408duster said:
Thanks for the welcome. Glad to share my build, learned a lot over the past 5 years with it.

Welcome to the fun 408, you realize of course that you're one lucky guy since you signed up on my birthday. You should run out and buy a lottery ticket. :burnout:

Welcome to the site 408 :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

Thanks for the welcome 69signetv8. Great looking piece you turned out there. What is the name of that blue color??

Well if this is'nt somthing than I don't know what is. I am one of 408Dusters "Tax write-off" sons that left their beloved Dusters with the parents. I might of left the Duster with my father years ago but I havent lost the Mopar itch. I have to tell you the Dusters are looking sharpe these days!

Hey, "Tax Write Off #1"! Didnt know you were a member of this board, you ought to get down here in a couple months to help turn wrenches on this Dart Sport for a few days. Vinyl top is going on this weekend and then the sunroof goes in.

welcome aboard 408duster! :wav: where are the pics of these cars? you'll find it a great place to visit and stay awhile.....

it is easy!....when you reply to a thread, type in what you want to say. then before you click submit.....scroll down just a bit. you will see a button that says manage attachments. click on it and click or browse to look for where you have you pictures at. click on the ones you want to upload. if they are scaled down enough for the internet it will load. then once it shows up on the uploaded pic list. then you click submit. should work fine...

i see you got the hang of it! is this the wifes car? or one of the kids cars left behind.......

Yes, adart4me's younger brother had the yellow Duster in High school. It was a /6 when we got

-
Back