New guy

-

FJ5

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hello". I'm new to this site.
I am building a 1970 dart swinger. It is currently at the paint and body shop. ( been there for nearly a year). Should be getting it back soon though. I will be needing lots of advice in the future, hope you guys can help me when needed. Jon

Just got an email from UPS Hughes engines just shipped my 408 strokes rotating assembly. It's a good day tater.

Welcome Jon!!! A 70' Swinger with new paint and a 4" arm is gonna be sweet, i love it :D. Don't forget, we love pics.......

Welcome to FABO FJ5! I hope you get your Swinger out of Body Shop Jail soon. Post some pics.

Just got an email from UPS Hughes engines just shipped my 408 strokes rotating assembly. It's a good day tater.

Lucky dog!! They have some nce parts and great people too! BTW, welcome to FABO!!!!

Thanks for all welcomes. The dart is going to be fj5 sublime green with a black hood. UPS comes today with all my engine parts from Hughes. It's gonna be a good day tater. I started the steering column conversion yesterday. This could be fun.

Just got all my engine parts. UPS is like Santa's sleigh. If I could figure out how to put pictures on FABO I would post some.

-
Back