new guy

-

george

Reaction score
From Vancouver Canada, all project cars at this point, B-5 blue '70 340 Duster, bought it in the early '80s with a 440 in it, planning to put it back together with 360 I have, '66 Sattelite 2drht I bought around the same time with a 383, will probably put it back together with a 440 (I have several) also have a couple brand-x cars, a '66 Chevy II going together with a 327/200R-4/4.10s, & a 2-owner '67 Falcon 2drsd with 32,000 miles on it

Welcome to the site George! Got any pics of your Mopars? That Falcon sounds pretty cool too!

Picture 659.jpg

No pics, they are all in various states of disassembly, except for the falcon. Saw your Valiant before i joined by the way, NEAT car. My first car was a '64 V-100, 340/4-speed.4.56 but it never reached a running state, sold it as a pile of parts to finance a rumpity 302 Pinto(yea, I know, I know, I was young, what can I say)

Welcome George! Sounds like you have your hands full with some fun projects. Keep us posted on the progress and enjoy!!

Welcome George! Sounds like you have your hands full with some fun projects. Keep us posted on the progress and enjoy!!
My wife says i should sell at least one. I told her thats not a bad idea. I'll sell the '67 Falcon & replace it with a '60-'62 with a straight-axle. She said that wasnt exactly what she had in mind.

You are in good company up there,
Great to see another Canadian here, Yall have all the fun and to much snow.
Welcome from Arkansas

Meet Victoria my 66 Sedan :-D

your turn:cheers:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20010%20%28Custom%29.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

Welcome from Arkansas

Well here on the west coast, we NORMALLY get less snow than most of the US, although this year has been pretty exceptional, we have probably had a total of about 25 days with snow. Usually, we get a week or two in January, thats about it, but this year, we have had quite a bit. We had a REAL dump, we had about two feet at one point this year. The last time I remember having that much was 1968!

Welcome from Arkansas

I'm AMAZED at the number of early (pre-'66) A-bodies on here. They have always been quite scarce in the greater Vancouver area. Always wanted to build one with a small-block, owned a '64 & a stock 273/auto '66, but it had too much mud in it, so I sold it. Neat to see so many, especially modified ones.

-
Back