-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hedman 78056 ceramic coated headers for small block 67-76. New in box with all gaskets and hardware.
$300 + shipping from 93561. The box is 47" long x 11" tall x 21" wide and weighs approx 30 lb. You do the math. I'm in Tehachapi Ca.

Attachments

• 100_2987.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 754
These are over $400 with free shipping from Jegs and Summit. I will split shipping with you!

Correct, they fit both.

Also,my apologies to the forum for bumping like many others who are not GOLD members seem to do.

No apologies necessary. I think the rules of this forum are great except this one rule. How are people going to see your ad if it falls down two, three, or more pages? Most people don't go beyond page two because they figure the items have sold or are pending sale. When it gets down that far you have to bring it back up so people who may have missed the ad can have a chance at the parts also. It's the members who have 20 or so ads, bump them all at the same time and clutter the classifieds, that should have their hand slapped.

Were all here for the common cause of keeping our Mopers alive and well. The classifieds make it possible for us to do just that. There's bigger things to pick on members for than bumping one or two ads a week.

Good luck with your sale!

Could always buy gold membership. Here is a free bump for you. Good luck with the sale.

Dustya, I bought my car years ago with hedman's on it. Never had any issues with them being too low, other than a speed bump (taken on an angle, was no issue.) Good luck

Dustya, I bought my car years ago with hedman's on it. Never had any issues with them being too low, other than a speed bump (taken on an angle, was no issue.) Good luck

Thanks I have a set now that I got from a friend and they're totally smashed lol. I thought some hung lower than others Maybe I should raise my front end lol

Anybody else running these ?? Do they hang low ?

I am running a set now. They do hang a little low, but I don't have the front end in the weeds. I clear railroad crossings, and most speed bumps with out having to crawl over them. I also have a good suspension so it doesn't get too spongy.
The set I'm selling is a set I picked up for another project and now I won't be using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back