new hemi challenger

-

68gts340

Reaction score
just got my new issue of dodge magazine , the new challenger is on for 2008, I also noticed the article says the body is ALL made from carbon fiber !!! anyone know if this is actually fact or just more b.s ?.....on the up side ..if it is fact , this could mean a new dodge at fighting weight...hummm 425 hp...6 speed....and maybe around 3000 lbs>!!!!! if its fact I just might bite the outragous price tag and buy one......

I personally can't see the production version being carbon fiber (but who knows) I could see that the concept might be made out of it.

i could see the hood made out of it..i remember seeing the stripes on teh hood, and they looked carbon fiber

well i dunno about ALL CF but my dad worked on a 01 srt10 viper last summer and the frame on that was metal for structure then about everything coming off of it was cf, so it made it kinda hard to get frame pieces, and you cant buy a section a frame for it you gotta buy the whole thing :O he ended up just having to make a custom piece, and not it wasnt 'ghetto', and yes i got to drive it :D

notice you can see the old wagon ;) in the backround this was while i was pulling/reinstalling the engine

DSC05109.JPG

DSC05112.JPG

DSC05250.JPG

DSC05251.JPG

-
Back