New here from WV!

-
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got a 1970 Plymouth Duster that is my new project car. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I look forward to all of the good info on this forum.

First question for me:

What's the best place to get replacement parts besides ebay?

Hi,

Welcome to the site. There are some great people here. I sell used parts and know tons of other companies that do also. Feel free to e-mail me anytime about parts or any questions you might have. Thanks, Amanda

Welcome aboard. And yup, we love car ****, so post some photos of your ride. Keep checking the "for sale" section here on FABO, and if you have a particular part you need, start a thread here and chances are someone will have what you need.

Welcome! There's several guys and gals here from WV. What part are you from? I'm originally from Logan. Post some pics of your car!

welcome fellow mountaineer, lots of info and parts offered right here on the site. eastern panhandle here, where you located ?

Welcome!! Sure hope you have fun with your Duster...there really nice A-bodies. Here's a pic of my son's we rebuilt "years ago" and (well sold) :( .
I only have my Signet now...but it's just as fun!!:cheers:

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_37.jpg

2114900_1_full.jpg

Welcome new guy! There must be alot of MoPar guys in WV!

im from little birch WV and im a paddock parts dealer and have many connections in other states on parts,,,,,,Welcome to the site!!:-D

-
Back