new here

-

overboost

Reaction score
hey all

i am Norman Porter III. i am new here but old to mopars. i have recently aquired a 1968 barracuda and own a 1987 Daytona, 2004 Pacifica. My dad and I run a small side business specializing in mopars. Dad has a 1966 Charger w/ the mp catalogue thrown at it :-D. i belong to several other mopar forums also and have found them all to be very friendly. look forward to spending some virtual time with you.

Norm

Well, you've seen the rest, and now you've joined the best... welcome to best darn Mopar A-body site on the net. Kick back, relax, and join the party!!

Welcome! :cheers:

2052882_1.jpg

Welcome Norm

That overboost name wouldn't have anything to do
with the '87 Daytona would it? Is it a Shelby Z?

sure does !!!! it is also the name of my company Overboost Motorsports i have had a few turbo mopars and some have pinned a 20 psi gauge :snakeman: without supporting mods hehehehehe. the 87 is a z with an fwd cal running 20 psi front mount i/c and lots of goodies. car is pretty sick wheel spin at 65 in the 3rd if your not careful !!!!!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2669570

i am currently prepping it so i can paint it then a super 70 turbo and it will be on the road.

as for th 68 barracuda it is DEFINETELY a project but it is slated for a 318 (slant six car originally:vom:) custom paint maybe sub lime green or panther pink w/black outs . picked the car up cheap and it came with new quarters unattached.

Norm

-
Back