New Here!

-
I would probably have to say Aaron. I'm sure we will get one when we get a house. Right now we are living in an apartment and have nowhere to work on one.

So what you are saying is that you need a runner. ;-) I am teasing. It will come with time if you really want one. The best to both of you.

I don't have any projects yet but I'm sure my husband will have some in the future.

First of all, Welcome to FABO! :cheers:

Second, You don't have to have a "project" to be on here, but you have one right under your nose, my dear. Your Husband.

Speaking from experience, don't plan on finishing that project any time soon. I've been working on my husband for years and there still ain't a light at the end of the tunnel...LOL

But there is lots of fun in trying!!! :love7: :love7:

WELCOME!
~Mary

First of all, Welcome to FABO! :cheers:

Second, You don't have to have a "project" to be on here, but you have one right under your nose, my dear. Your Husband.

Speaking from experience, don't plan on finishing that project any time soon. I've been working on my husband for years and there still ain't a light at the end of the tunnel...LOL

But there is lots of fun in trying!!! :love7: :love7:

WELCOME!
~Mary

Yes my husband is definently a project. lol

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

OK Leanne watch what can of worms youre opening. lol Remember why Helen Keller cant drive. Cause shes a woman. That ought to stir the pot.lol

Greetings from Oklahoma! You will like it here.:-D Pretty neat that you & your pop are on here. & I would imagine he will be looking for you a project to start on!

its nice to have another mopar fan in west texas, im in odessa maybe youll see my dart around town, and enjoy the dry weather lol

We've been up and running about a year now...We have roughly 65 members.

Ya'll are both welcome to come up and attend any events we have...

MoPar to ya 8)

ill definately be coming, could you pm me a calender of events?

-
Back