New here!

-

Virginia74

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Mellissa I own a 74 Dart Swinger w/ a 318 and I have been finding a lot of information here. I appreciate forums like this one. I have questions….. I’m working on it my self, and aside from brakes on my old XJ and oil changes on other Jeeps and other Mopar we’ve owned, I’ve never done any mechanic work. I did put a shaker and shaker hood on a Challenger I had once upon a time but that’s about it lol. It runs and is in actual great condition but things come up. So I appreciate any advice from y’all. I’m a Mopar girl for life! Thanks for letting me join. This is my lady.

IMG_7199.jpeg

IMG_6705.jpeg

IMG_6513.jpeg

IMG_6515.jpeg

IMG_6514.jpeg

IMG_6512.jpeg

Hello! My name is Mellissa I own a 74 Dart Swinger w/ a 318 and I have been finding a lot of information here. I appreciate forums like this one. I have questions….. I’m working on it my self, and aside from brakes on my old XJ and oil changes on other Jeeps and other Mopar we’ve owned, I’ve never done any mechanic work. I did put a shaker and shaker hood on a Challenger I had once upon a time but that’s about it lol. It runs and is in actual great condition but things come up. So I appreciate any advice from y’all. I’m a Mopar girl for life! Thanks for letting me join. This is my lady.

View attachment 1716288382

View attachment 1716288383

View attachment 1716288384

View attachment 1716288385

View attachment 1716288386

View attachment 1716288387
Welcome from the Garden State!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4614.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Nice Car!!! Where are you in WA? I'm on Vashon Island and belong to a local Mopar club based on the Kitsap Peninsula.

Welcome from WI. Looks like a very nice car. Lots of great people here.

Welcome from detroit also! and thanks for posting pics :) most people don't and it's annoying. Hope you enjoy that car and working on it :)

Thanks! I’m in Oly.
All Around Mopars has two young members in Oly. They originally lived in Bremerton, but moved as they pursued better jobs and still stayed with the club. They have a 72 Dart, a 67 Dart and a 72? Duster between them. I'm sure they would be willing to be resources for your project. I'll figure out their FABO handles and connect you in a PM.

Did you used to live in Virginia? My wife and I were there from 1974 to 2001 when we moved to WA.

-
Back