New home for the Dart

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well I am sure some of you remember my shelter is sick,well after another cover went sour did not even get 1 year out of it,so we got a Cover Tech from our very own east coast,very expressive to say the least,but the cover has a 10-15 year warrantee. I even went for some road trips to see the ones we bought to get there reviews on how happy there were with there Cover Tech,i seen the same 12x20 like ours 9 years old and it still looks great.have a look.:D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 505
  • 002.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 504
You should hang a cudachick calendar in there to make it complete....

Looks nice and dry ready for those Canadian winters!!! I can't not wait for the snow and -10 degree weather again, NOT!

..pricy but if it works...it is not worth owning a pos like I have...

Niccccccce. Sorry, couldn't resist. LOL

I need to get one set up next to my garage for the wife's car. I would like something a tad wider so I can work on the car, with a small heater in there during the winter.

Shelter Logic warranty mine , it ripped in 2 places in less then 6 months , and i do not use it in the winter . I fold everything up and put it in my baby barn , and leave the frame work standing .All i had to do was take a pic of my receipt, and pics of the tears .They send me a brand new cover .

http://www.cover-tech.com/portablegarages.htm I would not want to stand on mine like these dudes , Have a look .Quite a bit more money but if they are warrantied for that length , worth it i suppose .But its the condensation that i have a problem with .

I did see condensation at the top thought it was leaking at first,call them,cover teck they said open up the front and rear vents,bingo also with them open its cooler in there much better.:glasses7:

Nice, Keeps the snow off! But the humidity and temps inside those covers can get crazy high! I have a friend who has used one for years.....Some surface rust on unprotected metal happens very fast! Be sure you have some ventilation...you need air movment! At times the heat and humidity was unbareable.

Looks great Snake, I like the roof, looks like snow will fall right off and not hold
on as easy like the one I used for 3 1/2 years..

Nice, Keeps the snow off! But the humidity and temps inside those covers can get crazy high! I have a friend who has used one for years.....Some surface rust on unprotected metal happens very fast! Be sure you have some ventilation...you need air movment! At times the heat and humidity was unbareable.

This has 2 spots front and rear there now cut open behind the flap is scream they build a good 1 .

I would think for $1100 you could have had a "hard roof" that would have lasted for decades............

-
Back