New hood, with hood scoops

-

72swinger83

Reaction score
So last fall I had a local body guy put a set of repop hood scoops and a repop rear wing on my father and I's 72 dart swinger. Well, I went to pick the car up and see the wing and wow I thought it looked awesome, and then around to the front of the car and...........s.o.b. they were in the wrong spot, about 6-8 to far forward on the hood, can we say stupid looking? I know the guy so I thanked him, payed him and cursed myself all the way home.
So over the winter I found another hood, and another body guy, and fortunatly for me, we had some paint left left over from having the car painted and finally after two months of waiting while the excitement built and built and....well you get it, we went and picked it up yesterday.
Here is a link to all the pictures of the car that I have online, The last twelve or so pics are from yesterday after three hours of trying to line the hood up, what a pain that was, haha
Hope this link works and hope you enjoy
Frank
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=61025332&albumId=2668965

Thanks guys still have alot of work to do it, but its getting there, I think haha

-
Back