New Hot Rod movie in the works...

-

thecarfarmer

Reaction score
I saw a thread about this movie on another bulletin board (the HAMB); kept seeing it come up.

I thought "Oh great, some Hollywood a-holes want to try to make some car-based movie."

Anyway, I looked at the thread, saw what the deal was, and got really stoked. I suspect this film is going to be absolutely killer.

A young lady named Faith Grainger is producing and filming a movie called "Deuce Of Spades". Not only has she turned down big hollywood money to make her movie, she's a dyed-in-the-wool hot rodder. And even kinda' cute.

This is her, her car, and her movie:

Check it out.

-bill

I saw this posted a couple of months ago and am looking forward to seeing what it is all about. I think this gal is based out of either NorCal or SoCal.

Well, after watching the clips I had to email the film maker,

"I think most of us would rather hear an engine run with a knock and a skip than listen to opera singing. Just two lines of dialoge from anywhere in the script would help. You know what they say about opinions though.
Good luck."

Amen to that brother! But again, there was a little movie made way back when called American Graffitti that gave it a run for its money. ;-)

damn good movie. especially since the same 55 chevy in it was in two lane blacktop.

But Hollywood knights had

Racer Tony Nancy in a cameo apperance
Popular hotrodding magazine's Project-X 57 chevy
Original Shelby 427ac Cobra #6
63 Dodge police car
Neubaum Turk

-
Back