New instrument cluster's!!!!!

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
I got my copy of MCG today,they have a small article in their about a company that is making "BLANK" instrument clusters for Dusters,Demons,Scamps :D ,Valiants and Darts.They are being made in black and carbon-fiber.
I'm gonna call about a price as soon as i can.I was thinking about maybe using digital gauges for the Duster so this is just what i need to do it. :D
If you guys want the info. on it let me know and i'll post it here for you.

Sounds interesting, I scored an NOS cluster for $75.00 Every once in a while a deal comes along.

Here's the info.

Redline Gauge Works
23347 San Fernando Rd.,
Newhall,Ca.91321
Phone# 661-259-8891

I didn't get chance to call yet so i don't know what the price on them are.

YES! Finally. I've been waiting for someone to do this. I checked their internet site and they look good.

six pack said:
Sounds interesting, I scored an NOS cluster for $75.00 Every once in a while a deal comes along.

What does that mean when a part is NOS, Is that when they unused dealer replacements?

is that for a blank piece that fits in the cluster spot so you can put aftermarket gauges in it?????? if so, thats badass, and i will be buying one shortly.

16dartandbroke said:
is that for a blank piece that fits in the cluster spot so you can put aftermarket gauges in it?????? if so, thats badass, and i will be buying one shortly.
Yep! :thumleft:

I like it! I think I need one of those.

Hey 16dartandbroke - can you smallerize that sig pic of yours?

-
Back