New kid on the block from Delaware

-

Plym1948

Reaction score
Hi, after a very short time lurking I thought it would be a good idea to join, there seems the members have some great advice and a wealth of knowledge. My driver is a 1948 Plymouth 2 dr sedan, 440,727,8.75.
I'm building a pro street 41 Willys and of coarse 440 power which presents many challanges to the build but I'm gettin there. Just picked up a 74 Dart sport drag car (roller) I need to go through and clean a few issues up and drop in (what else?) a 440. as you can see I have an obsession with the big iron. I hope I can contribute something constructive to this site as I WILL and already have benefited from this forum. Thanks for reading, Tom
:bootysha:

Welcome Plym1948. Great to have you here. This is a great site for expert advice & crazy humor. And at times I can't tell one from the other. Post some pics of you rides when you can.

Welcoem to the site. Keep me in mind if you need any parts as I sell parts for a living and might have what you are looking for.

Flmopars

Thanks for the warm welcome, as for pics, I'll get some up this weekend or the beginning of next week, (the wife is away till Sat. and I'm kinda computer illiterate) LOL

Welcome, Plym. The first thing you will discover about this site is that, even though it primarily concerns A-bodies, many members will help you with any old Mopar. Pictures help to grease the skids.

Welcome Tom;from Saskatchewan Canada, this is a great sight with a lot of great people with tons of experience - enjoy

OK gonna try get these pics up, heres my Dart sport in Duster clothing (this car is a bit confused, kinda like its owner):toothy10:

dart.jpg

Tom, it's wonderful you've graduated from lurker status to member! Anybody with an old Willys rates high in my book. Glad to have you and your big iron here with us.

My shop truck -- 83 D150 -- has a 440 in her now. Gotta love those big blocks.

OK I think I'm getting the hang of this now, Heres a pic of my '48 Plymouth, I've owned this for more than 20 years and have put over 200,000 miles on it,

Plymouth.jpg

-
Back