New logos

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
I had a few new logos made up. What do you think.

Thanks to BigEdGarage for the art work.

fabologo1.jpg

fabologo2.jpg

I like the second one Adam. About the only thing I would change is the colors of the letters. Make the first line red and the second blue.

Jack

Ed said he was going to make a few changes. He thought they were boring. I asked for them in one solid color so I could use it to have a windshield banner made up for my car.

yea i think the second one....the original logo is too "80 s " like..........wheres the big hair that goes with the original logo?????????????????????????????????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :thumrigh: :puker: :shaking2:

AdamR said:

OK.... bang these suckas out in white laser cut vinyl window stickers. Sizes ranging from 8" to 24"

Sold! :thumrigh:

Those should work for a windshield banner but they are still boring to look at elsewhere. I'll whip up some cool logos soon, something a bit more original. Adam, it might be difficult cutting the lower fonts. I can change them if need be, let me know.

Ed, I'll probably have it made up with out the lower font so it wont be a problem.

:thumrigh:

AdamR said:
Ed said he was going to make a few changes. He thought they were boring. I asked for them in one solid color so I could use it to have a windshield banner made up for my car.

group buy? :scratch:

Im in if i can get in Silver or B5 Blue. I havent decided what color the cars going to be yet.

Here's a thought for you. Colors can be expensive to put into any logo especially if for use as a window banner. Try this... Make the banner in Silver foil. This way it has a reflective chrome look to it. I had this done with our company's logo and it turn out better than we expected. Just a thought.

I just emailed Edecals.com about having them made up. They give a good bulk discount and there work is very good. I've used them before and so has Mikel Beck.

They will probably be white. It shows up the best. Black with a black interior doesnt work well.

To get the bulk discount they all need to be the same size and color.

I'll let you guys know when I hear back from them.

-
Back