-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Contact seller
Both came off the car easily. All clips and retainers are on each one.$17 for the pair.Keene NH.US Postal money order only

DSC06332.JPG

Last edited:
Are these quarter moldings still available? and are they aluminum? 31-1/2" long I am interested in purchasing them.
also, i see on the trunk hood that looks like a glove box is it available? year?

Glovebox is 66,Gclean for the age $15.The moldings in picture are 35,I have a pair of 31.5inches but they are $30pr,1 is clean other has a few very small dings that will come out and a few scuffs.That is the only pair I have. Seems the shorter ones are less common

Glovebox is 66,Gclean for the age $15.The moldings in picture are 35,I have a pair of 31.5inches but they are $30pr,1 is clean other has a few very small dings that will come out and a few scuffs.That is the only pair I have. Seems the shorter ones are less common
the glovebox looks better than mine, got big rat hole in it. I would like to purchase the 3.5". both

ok,sadly you live in California.I cant put the glovebox in the box with the moldings. .A box that would be big enough for the moldings and box would be veryt large and shipping would be as much as the parts if not more because of the dimensions.The moldings I will have to go to a few body shops etc and try to find a tube.But the moldings still will be $27 to ship and handling.The distance is the killer.Im in NEW HAMPSHIRE.Let me know.

ok...My address...Ron johnson,340 West Surry rd,Keene NH 03431.US Postal money order only.Please include a "cover note" on what funds are for and your full name and address.Please do not forget your name and address.I cant send parts without it.Please pay promptly.I ship your parts the day I get payment..Let me know when $$ is in the mail.Thanks

received the 2, 31.5 moldings for the Valiant 200 upper rear quarter panel. Just what I needed
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back