New member 440 Duster

-

Trudd

Reaction score
Hi everyone, let me first say that I love this forum. I've been lurking on here for a few months and have found so much valuable information. Here's what my father and I purchased this summer. It's actually a 1974 that was "cloned" to look like a 1970. Originally a /6 car now a 440 with a 4 speed manual transmission. It needs some work and I hope to be able to find all the info I need on here. So, what I'm saying is: I'll be asking a lot of questions.:D But first I just want to take minute to introduce myself and share a few pics. I don't think you can see in any of the photos but there are ghost flames on the hood and along the sides of the car.

Dave

The day it came home.
100_2906.jpg

100_2905.jpg

100_2904.jpg

100_2903-1.jpg

100_2902.jpg

The boys instantly fell in love with the car. My oldest was more excited than this past Christmas.
100_2843.jpg

Mine is a '73 and I plan on doing the same year swap. I just pulled the 340/4 speed out, and will soon be transplanting the 512/auto combo. Mine was a slant 6 as well.

Welcome Dave! Love the Duster:thumblef:. So cool that you have the boys to bring along with the hobby.

-
Back