New Member and New Project 74 Dart Sport 440

-

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
First off, love the site! Very Useful! I sold my 72 Charger Rallye Last November Due to the fact that I was leaving for military reasons. I am now being medically discharged so I knew I had to have another mopar to play with. I picked up this 1974 original 318/727 auto on the column and front disc brake Dart Sport for $300. Soon it will have a 440/727/Dana 60 or 8 3/4 and be painted a gunmetal silver with black interior.
013-2.jpg

What you guys and gals think?

I can't wait to see what you do with this........ I recently sold my 360 Dart Sport, and I miss her more than I can say.......that should be a BEAR with a 440 in it........

Good luck, and discharge or no, THANK you for your service......and I'm sure the guys here hope and pray all the best. :cheers:

Is that a custom dash? Just kidding! Looks like a great project and you can't beat the price!!!

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

Is that a custom dash? Just kidding! Looks like a great project and you can't beat the price!!!

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

Thanks again everybody!
I'm hopeing to fabricate some type of dash for it, as for the rest of the car I'm trying to decide whether I want to keep the stock hood or put a six pack hood on it and putting torque thrust/cragars or putting rallyes/steels on it and leaving it a sleeper. Obviously when running your going to know it ain't a grocery getter but what do you guys think?

Also does anyone have any parts they are willing to get rid of? I need a rear trunk pan and am going to go ahead and get another set of doors as well, a RMD dash would be good if someone had it too but I think I missed out on getting one of those. haha

:sign2::newb:

Welcome! Lets hope your way faster than me at getting cars done,lol..

:sign2::newb:

Welcome! Lets hope your way faster than me at getting cars done,lol..

We will find out, cash flow is a big part of getting cars done. I have some money to go ahead and put into it but I can't start a new job until fully discharged from the USMC

Trying to decide if I'm going to put a 6 pack hood on it or should I leave everything hidden under the hood and it keep it kind of a sleeper?

-
Back