New member defwu1

-

defwu1

Reaction score
Defwu1 1972 duster class of 77 @hiram johnson. 1st car was ..........19sevent2 gold duster 340 duel exhaust dad bought my 1st car. It was 1976 the was mint condition until i wrapt it around atlephone pole in frount of my grandmothers house;aprox. Speed 3yes 3 miles per hour.i wasbent over fixing floor mat didnt want any foot prints on my new car floor.must have hit gas instead of brake when ilooked up i was still on gas with pole laying across hood.dad almost believed me when i told him the bakes went out; wehad 2 get that check out brakes were fine the nice man from farmers said.ive been trying 2 relive my seniour year over 30+years this is my 3rd duster.whent from 340 to 225 slant 6 with holley no barrel.even put thrush exhaust.you know vintage mussel car sound. Its ok but im missing 2 spark plug. Defwu1 out.

welcome to the site.you will find luts of stuff on the forums to.help you out with your duster.feel free to ask bunch of questions as.there r lots of peeps willin to help u out.enjoy ur stai!

-
Back