new member, duster1, greetings to all

-

duster1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, first thing, hats off to a-body only web site pioneers its the best thing since the street hemi. ha ha. a little bit about myself, i grew up a gm man but was converted after a dash grabbing ride in a big block demon, from there i was hooked. Ive still yet to have a drivable mopar but everyday i get a little closer. currently building a 1970 340 4 speed purple duster, it should be ready for paint in about three weeks, cant wait. im a builder so money has been a little tight but where theres a will theres a way! i live in western michigan and as soon as i get a little better with my computer, i have a few nice things to sell but until i can send pictures and all that im on the fence. gotta go thanks again!

hello and welcome to FABO!! sounds like you have a fine car! cant wait to see pics!

Welcome! We all would like to see pics of your car no matter what state it's in.

Welcome aboard.. I'm sure you cant wait to be bangin some gears. Like everyone has said, we'd love to see some of your hard work.

Grant

Welcome to FABO.This is the best damn site on the internet and don't forget it!8)

hello everyone, first thing, hats off to a-body only web site pioneers its the best thing since the street hemi. ha ha. a little bit about myself, i grew up a gm man but was converted after a dash grabbing ride in a big block demon, from there i was hooked. Ive still yet to have a drivable mopar but everyday i get a little closer. currently building a 1970 340 4 speed purple duster, it should be ready for paint in about three weeks, cant wait. im a builder so money has been a little tight but where theres a will theres a way! i live in western michigan and as soon as i get a little better with my computer, i have a few nice things to sell but until i can send pictures and all that im on the fence. gotta go thanks again!

Welcome to FABO! Good Luck with the duster!!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back