new member from california bay area

-

69 cuda

Reaction score
looking forward to talking to all the mopar fans of the world. i want to start to restore some of my a bodies that have been sitting for decades.

Welcome abord! You location is empty, from where are you?

:thumbup:Hi and welcome, great site this one, I ve learned a lot since I joined a few months ago. What other a bodies do you have?

Many years ago, I was there (for 4 months) as a young adult (mainly on the island of Aegina off the coast of Athens) and let me tell you, it was one of the most incredible times I have ever had. So, are you a transplant or ...?

Many years ago, I was there (for 4 months) as a young adult (mainly on the island of Aegina off the coast of Athens) and let me tell you, it was one of the most incredible times I have ever had. So, are you a transplant or ...?

Transplant?!? elaborate please. So Egina, never been there although I was born in Athens... but I ve heard it is ok there.

Transplant?!? elaborate please. So Egina, never been there although I was born in Athens... but I ve heard it is ok there.

I was curious if you were Greek born or if you moved there from somewhere else. As for Aegina (which is how I always spelt it), I had the time of my life there (again, many years ago).

Welcome vkarapanos.
This is a great site and a tun of good info.
Make your self at home and jump on in.
I was born in the capital of your state many moons ago.

Welcome vkarapanos.
This is a great site and a tun of good info.
Make your self at home and jump on in.
I was born in the capital of your state many moons ago.

State? I am sorry if GTXperience and I confused you, this thread was supposed to be a welcome wagon for 69cuda... I am from Greece and I am in Greece as we speak... again sorry

State? I am sorry if GTXperience and I confused you, this thread was supposed to be a welcome wagon for 69cuda... I am from Greece and I am in Greece as we speak... again sorry

Me bad:sad1:
Welcome 69cuda!!
Not your fault vkarapanos.:thumbup:
Born in the 50's and the 70's where good to me,
And I got ahead of my self.
I hope someone got a good:lol:out of it.

North east, the city is called Komotini

HOLY MOLY! GREECE!! Yiukes. There comin in from everywhere. Now how cool is this?!?!?

Welcome abord as well. Might have missed your post saying hello, but here it is.

LOL from 2 corners of the world, Cali and greece. Ya baby!

Yassou vkarapanos!

69 cuda ... again, welcome to the site. As you see, we can get sidetracked around here easily. So, what part of the Bay Area do you live in or are you going to be secrective about it? That's ok, I'll just wait around 'till you tell us. :-\":-\":-\"

looking forward to talking to all the mopar fans of the world. i want to start to restore some of my a bodies that have been sitting for decades.

Welcome!

I would restore the 69 Cuda first!

I really couldn't tell you why or anything. (Hint: look at picture to the left)

-
Back