new member from california bay area

-
Yassou vkarapanos!

69 cuda ... again, welcome to the site. As you see, we can get sidetracked around here easily. So, what part of the Bay Area do you live in or are you going to be secrective about it? That's ok, I'll just wait around 'till you tell us. :-\":-\":-\"

Yassou kai se 'sena!

Yeah I wish... but I am in Greece and I will be here for a long time as it seems...
which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is difficult to find parts for my duster here... no worries I have my ways.:thumbup:

HOLY MOLY! GREECE!! Yiukes. There comin in from everywhere. Now how cool is this?!?!?

Welcome abord as well. Might have missed your post saying hello, but here it is.

LOL from 2 corners of the world, Cali and greece. Ya baby!

Yes there are moparheads :headbang: all over the world!!!

vkarapanos, if you need any help looking for any parts or shipping them over, don't hesitate to ask. I help out a couple of guys in Germany and Finland with parts so the more the merrier.

Welcome. I used to live in San Mateo. Now in Santa Clara. My buddy lives in San Mateo, he drive a orange 70 Charger. Maybe youve seen him. Lives by Hillsdale. Anyway Welcome

vkarapanos, if you need any help looking for any parts or shipping them over, don't hesitate to ask. I help out a couple of guys in Germany and Finland with parts so the more the merrier.

Thank you GTXperience, I will keep that in mind next time I will order something. At the moment I am installing the parts I received on Friday and there is a problem with the rear anti sway bar... I will tell you all about it in a separate thread so that you all know!

-
Back