New Member from Cincinnati

-

Cudainashed

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined the site. I bought a 68 Cuda Convertible in Febuary as a father / daughter project. We have pulled the motor and took the fenders and hood off it today. The first photo is of us getting it out of the storage unit and the second is at my house with my oldest daughter trying to be cool.

Attachments

• 2011 03 12 Small 001.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 116
  • 2011 03 12 Small 002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 127
Thank you all. I had both of my daughters in the garage yesterday. They are both engineering students at UC and need practical experience with mechanical things.

Welcome fellow buckeye. I'm just up 71 from you, in Lebanon. Nice lookin' vert you have there.

Welcome aboard, and glad to have another 2nd generation fish owner on the site! Great project you have there! Good luck with your build and please post lots and lots of pics!

Greetings to this band of brothers.

Grew up in Forest Park....left after blizzard of 78.

Need Gold Star !!

Thank you for all the welcoming comments. This forum seems freindlier than the other car forum I belong to. I have started a thread in restrorations with photos of my car.

Thank you for all the welcoming comments. This forum seems freindlier than the other car forum I belong to. I have started a thread in restrorations with photos of my car.

well thats because this is the greatest mopper site on the web! welcome from california!

-
Back