New member from Gulf Coast FL - 73 Dart Sport

-
Welcome to FABO!! Really nice looking Dart Sport!!

I would move to the Sarasota area for the job myself!!! A little warm, but being close to the coast helps.

Welcome from a low mileage 72 Duster 340 owner (3rd owner, 2nd family) that started it's life in Erie, PA and stayed there.

Very nice Dart Sport you have there, got more pics?

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from Pittsburgh, PA. Our family vacations down your way most years - Clearwater, FL. The inlaws have a condo in New Port Richey.

Welcome!!!....looks like a real nice survivor car!...How did the miles stay so low?
My Uncle bought it brand new in 73 and he never left town with it. When he sold it to my dad, we just took it for Sunday cruises and the occasional car show.

Welcome from Pa. - We spend the winters near Inverness, Fl = 1+ Hrs from you. -- Hope You made it thru the storm OK.

Hi. I have lived in Conover / Hickory for 60 years (yikes). Have had many Mopars during those years. My latest project car is a 73 Dart 340 Sport, automatic, bucket seats, sunroof- fold down rear seat car. It is the same brown looking color as yours but it is really rusty needing at least quarter panels, outer wheel housings, and trunk floor drop offs. Just been gathering parts for a couple years. Don't know when I'll get to it.

Hi. I have lived in Conover / Hickory for 60 years (yikes). Have had many Mopars during those years. My latest project car is a 73 Dart 340 Sport, automatic, bucket seats, sunroof- fold down rear seat car. It is the same brown looking color as yours but it is really rusty needing at least quarter panels, outer wheel housings, and trunk floor drop offs. Just been gathering parts for a couple years. Don't know when I'll get to it.

Small world! I lived just off Hwy 16 across from County Home Rd! Left a few years ago. Miss the neighbors and neighborhood, but loving FL.

Small world! I lived just off Hwy 16 across from County Home Rd! Left a few years ago. Miss the neighbors and neighborhood, but loving FL.
welcome to fabo I live in Sarasota, just south of university parkway. glad to have a member so close now. pm me if you need anything and I will see if I can help you out, brian (scampman)

welcome to fabo I live in Sarasota, just south of university parkway. glad to have a member so close now. pm me if you need anything and I will see if I can help you out, brian (scampman)

Thanks Brian! I am up near 70&75 between the interstate and LWR. You ever go to any of the car shows? I'm just getting started in them.

Thanks Brian! I am up near 70&75 between the interstate and LWR. You ever go to any of the car shows? I'm just getting started in them.
I am in the middle of doing my 68 dart gt and it is not ready for shows yet. I will pm my number and email, maybe we could meet at the next show or something. I I am a retired disabled former deputy sheriff that was injured in the line of duty so I am home all the time.

Hi Guys, just joined today. 1973 Dodge Dart Sport w/340. All original with 32,000 original miles. Car has always been in my family. She needs a little tlc, but we'll get there. She runs and drives great though! Looking forward to meeting some of you other members.

View attachment 1714958987
Welcome from Florence South Carolina.

-
Back