new member from Scotland UK, 71 Scamp

-

BreakLaw

Reaction score
Hi I'm Gareth from Peterhead in the North East of Scotland. I recently bought an ex-California car, a 71 Scamp, imported to the UK towards the end of 2015. Since import I have done some repairs to make it roadworthy and now have it UK registered. I am currently doing the bodywork for paint and trimming the interior. I do all my own work in my hobby shop, BreakLaw Speed Shop. This is my first A body, having previously had an E body 'Cuda and a big block D100. I'm hoping for advice and help finding parts, and I hope I may be able to add something myself to the forum. I am a degree qualified mechanical engineer and I lecture at my local technical college. I have several other US cars and hot rods. Thanks for having me! :burnout:

welcome to the site from top of the appalachian mountains, from a redneck a body nut

Welcome, what other US cars and hot rods do you have? Pics of the lot would be great. :)

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome. I will sort pictures out of my scamp and other toys when I figure out how to post them! But for now, besides the Scamp i have: Chevy G20, 1937 Ford humpback sedan which I am building with all Jaguar xj8 running gear, a mk1 Ford Consul, a coachbuilt Barker bodied Lanchester LD10, a hand fabricated 29 Ford model A truck. They are all projects in some way!

-
Back