New Member from the TX Gulf Coast

-

76440NY_nTX

C-Body Road Warrior
Reaction score
Hello folks! I've actually been on here before, only to raid another members parts bin for my C-Body :) Anyway, I've been on here a lot recently because I've been looking at sliding down the alphabet to an A body car; a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda to be exact. I've read a lot of the resto posts and am probably going to make some immediate family members shake there head when I roll up with a trailer that has yet another car on it that doesn't run. Looking forward to it!

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to FABO. It's good to have you as a member, and even better that you are thinking Early A!!! I saw and commented on your other thread about the 66, and hope that the owner will see the light and sell you that car for what it's really worth. Incidentally, my wife got tired of seeing junk cars that don't run come in the driveway long ago. Here's a pic of her 66, once a $400.00 junker!!! That should quell the uprising at your house when your Mrs. realizes what great chick cars these early A's are. My wife loves her car, and it's a perfect fit for the ladies!!! Good luck with your search and welcome again, Geof

Attachments

• 100_3036.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 126
Welcome to FABO.
Love the cuda's. Post some pictures.
TXDart

Welcome from Conroe. You'll find a wealth of information on this site, and just some great people too. Post some pictures of your cuda please.

Bill

welcome from San Antonio. I'm fighting for a C-body as we speak. You'll find chingo's of early A stuff here...

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, this site has been a wealth of information already. I've read about 40 different threads on build ups and resto jobs that I'm glad I found. As for the A-Body, I'm still looking for the right one for me. The one I had in mind turned out to not be so good a deal, right now, but that could change. I plan to keep reading the site and chiming in from time to time.

@cosgig: You laugh, but I had her look at your car and that's what sold her on letting me look into this one. She's actually a big fan of the older cars but never got to see them up close until we got together. :)

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
I only need to correct one thing in your opening post on this thread. You're not sliding down the alphabet, you're going all the way to the top when you go A-body! Why else do you think our cars are "A"-bodies and all the rest of Mother Mopars fine rides are further down the alphabetical scale? LOL
Again, welcome to FABO.

-
Back