New member from Upstate New York

-
Reaction score
Hello All
I am new member.
3 weeks ago obtained a 1970 Dart Swinger FK5 340 4 speed.
Searched for this Swinger for 30 years that matched exactly what I drove to High School in 1976. I hope to meet many of you thru this forum.

IMG_1540.jpeg

IMG_1542.jpeg

IMG_1541.jpeg

IMG_1539.jpeg

was that on marketplace? if not there was one just it that i thought about checking out. thought it would be cool to have two in that color.

IMG_20240807_162915.jpg

Yes it was on FBMP in the Philly PA area.
Original drivetrain that has never been out of car. Still finding incredible originality items such as Broadcast Sheet behind seat.
You sure have a beautiful FK5 car.
I am trying to find original factory hood scoop colors as I remember mine in the 70s being like a Argent silver color and a rough texture. Do you know anything about this?

Yes it was on FBMP in the Philly PA area.
Original drivetrain that has never been out of car. Still finding incredible originality items such as Broadcast Sheet behind seat.
You sure have a beautiful FK5 car.
I am trying to find original factory hood scoop colors as I remember mine in the 70s being like a Argent silver color and a rough texture. Do you know anything about this?

i remember the car. they were asking a decent price.

i don't ever remember seeing the scoops in argent silver. thought they were usually body color or black. not sure though.

Thank to all for the warm welcomes.

Could someone point me in a direction to get a window sticker recreated?
I have the broadcast sheet from behind the seat and a nice fender tag.

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

-
Back