New member from Western Pennsylvania

-

Dusterfan

Reaction score
Hi yinz

Coming to you from just outside of Pittsburgh.

I have two 73 Plymouth Duster. Both have 360 in them and both are work in progress.

Been on the site a few times and found a lot of helpful information and now I'm a member. :cheers:

I added two pics of our cars. (notice I said our's....right!). The Sassy grass green is mine and the white one will be the wife's. She's hoping it will be painted Panther Pink down the road.

Again thanks for the add and look forward to reading everyone's post.

God bless.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 165
Welcome, I am about 1.5 hrs south of you in central WV.
I also have a 73 Duster.

welcome to the site. i really like the color of your car.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 028.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 034.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 054.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 124
Great, another yinzer! Heard there's some good cruise-in's down at pants 'n at! :burnout:

Welcome, and I'm sure you will help us too!!!!!!!

Welcome to FABO.

I have a good friend in Erie, PA....

Welcome from another Erieite! Used to be able to say at the very north end of I-79, then they went and extended it another mile. Pretty Duster ya got there.

hey dusterfan...
welcome to FABO ... i've been on here for almost ten years and love it. there are so many members that have great cars and know all kind of things about old mopars - AND are willing to answer questions or help out with parts if they can.

i live in scott township (south hills of pittsburgh) so i'll probably see you this spring at the various car cruises in robinson, cranberry and around the south hills.

nice looking duster - great color ....
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

Welcome to the site. Spent my Jr.high years in Bethel Park. Sister lives in Peters twp. Your Duster is nice!

Welcome from a few hours east of you. This is the greatest site on the net.

-
Back