New member here!

-

Stubbs71Dart

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bert, I'm 48 years old and I'm an A-body Mopar lover. I live in Southeast Michigan and have driven nothing but Mopars since I started driving. I currently have an 06 Charger RT as my daily driver and a 71 Dodge Dart with a 360cid/360hp sb in the garage.

So......... HELLO ALL!!!!

Welcome Bert. You'll find this is a great place for information to give and receive on Mopar. I drive a '72 Dart so welcome:cheers:.

Bert, welcome to the asylum that's run by the lunatics! Enjoy your stay. Remember, once you're in...YOU'RE IN! :rolleyes:

Welcome Bert !
Let's see that dart , & the charger too .

Ask and Ye shall receive!

The daily driver!

DSCF4756.jpg

The Dart!

71Dart.jpg

Nice charger, those things are starting to grow on me I been seeing some really nice ones around. And the Dart is a beaut !

Welcome aboard Bert! I can't figure out which of your cars I like better :-D!!! Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can help with if you're in the market to dress them up even more.

Welcome Burt, AS you can see we have some great folks here and some of the best of the best tec's too.
Jump on in and enjoy.
You have a pair of great mopars.

Welcome Bert. Nice looking Mopars, how long have you had the swinger? Looks in real nice shape, what are the rest of the particulars on it.

Welcome Bert. Nice looking Mopars, how long have you had the swinger? Looks in real nice shape, what are the rest of the particulars on it.

It's a Canadian car that originally had a 318. When I got it it had a worn out 340 so I put in a 360/360 crate engine 8 years ago, rebuilt the front end, 904 trans and 8 3/4 rear w/3:55s. It has been sitting in the garage for the past 4 years (since I got married) but I plan to get it back on the road next year. (keeping my fingers crossed)

I hope that by joining this forum I'll be able to get all the info I need to get her running again after her long nap!

Thanks for the welcome!!

-
Back