New Member Hi - Demon 340

-

hux340

Reaction score
G'day All,
My name is Glenn H & I live in country Victoria which is a state in southern Australia. Just recently I bought a genuine H code 340 Plum Crazy Dodge Demon. The car was fully restored in USA in 2009. The person I bought it off lives in Melbourne, Victoria here in Australia & brought the car into the country in 2012. In the 3 years he has had it he has only done 1500 miles in it. His reason for selling was lack of use & a young growing family. I first saw the car back in March this year at "Chryslers on the Murray", here in my home town which attracts the biggest Chryslers in the southern hemisphere. Usually the show brings in about 800 cars covering those made here in Australia & ones made in America.
I rate my Mopar around 9.5/10. Since it was restored in 2009 it has had a pampered life & is in excellent condition. I usually only buy Aussie Muscle cars but have always admired USA stuff as well. I'm so glad I bought this car as it's Awesome!!!
Anyway as I'm relatively new to the A Body game & I have a heap of questions, so if you guys/girls can help me out that would be great.
Cheers.
P.S. Will post pics soon & can anyone help me on how to do that?

welcome Aussie!!!!!! there are guys much better at explaining the pic deal!
yes, Demons are highly regarded here and 340 tops it all for factory OEM .

Welcome to FABO! Looking forward to seeing pics of your car!

Welcome, Glenn, to the best Mopar A-body site on the web. Lots of great people and many awesome techs here to answer any question you may have - and probably some you don't even realize you have!
There are a fair amount of your Aussie and Kiwi neighbors here as well.
You're going to like it here.
Please post some pics as soon as you can.

Lucky You! I would love to own that car. I've been to Sydney, Freemantle, and Darwin, but never in your area, would like to see that area. If you're a beer drinker, tip a VB for me, great beer! Cheers! Oh yeah, pics PLEASE.

-
Back