new member:memikes' brother

-

Kuta

Kenny
Reaction score
Hi all!
My name is Ken.
Memike is my brother!
I am a salesman for a major copier company in the US. 15 years.
I connect copiers to networks for many reasons, scanning, e-mail, ftp.( filing docs on network that are retreivable. OCR. Thats enought of that!

Mike and I met after 13 years being apart. My father was architect and did well. My brother Mike was with my Real mother who was a sharecropper and a migrant worker.
So........I graduated from high shool, he graduated from the ol mans knowlage teaching around the fire and many other areas that I have not been around to learn. We complement each other. Hell of a team if anything needs to be solved. He is Very Good!

I have had many go cars, 68 RR, 71 ford Torino GT, 289 mustangs 65 1/2 , 66, 66 mecrury comet 2door,289. 71,Chevy 454 4bbl. Just FYI.

I will also say that mike would not even thing about getting on a computer 3 years ago. I built him one and set up e-mail. This sight has been a blessing for him. I am amazed.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you may have after reading this. OK. I will post short jokes. Also have eyes on 70 or 71 Challanger $800.00. Yes I do! In field in nowhere land I am looking for directions from co worker. FYI.

I will get Avitar soon. Can't decide. Not an Owner of an a body.

Thank You so Much!

PS: Mike has told me that Joeychgo insisted it was time i joined!

PSS: Memike is also a salesman!!!!!!!!!:toothy10:

Welcome to FABO! You will enjoy yourself here and you will have an A body before too long! Just a predicition! LOL Memike is certainly a CELEBRITY here on FABO and is very well liked by many. We don't know what we would do without him,he sure can brighten up a persons day. And he comes up with some pretty good jokes too! LOL

What's up Ken?

Welcome aboard.

You know we would remember you better if you changed your name to MeKen.

Good luck getting that challenger, and make sure you post pics because we like pics here, but your brother Mike hates pictures with a passion and gets all over these poor guys when they post pics of their cars.

You need to talk to him because he is strange like that..maybe get him into therapy or something like that.

welcome and good luck on your car searching adventure but as already said, don't be surprised when that a-body bug bites you right on your ,,,well you know

Welcome aboard Bro Ken!!(I still chuckle at that)
Thanks for letting us know that Mike is a salesman. Now we have something to rib him about.
Your Bro is a great member, and I'm looking forward to having you as a member also.
Bill

Oh ya, if you shoot yourself, make sure you post the pics.Mikes were great.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

What's up Ken?

Welcome aboard.

Good luck getting that challenger, and make sure you post pics because we like pics here, but your brother Mike hates pictures with a passion and gets all over these poor guys when they post pics of their cars.

You need to talk to him because he is strange like that..maybe get him into therapy or something like that.

You know me O so well cudaspaze!!!:toothy10:
Its about time the oldfart took time away from his home and work and family mode to check us out.:toothy10:

What's up Ken?

Welcome aboard.

very very Good 1!!!!
Meken MMMMMMMMMMMMM, I will stay with Kutacando!
BTW, I am working with Memike on camera and software!
It might get crazy after he gets it!
I look foward to it myself!!

Thank You Vey Much for your responce!
PS: His Camera will take video with sound, we will Dig it together I am sure!

welcome aboard.if u need a abody i can hook you up.
once again welcome aboard.
MMMMMMMMMM, I have to get my Daughter a new car, 16 years old!!!!! WOW!!!! Anyway, R U trying to move it or get good return on investment. Not to many mopar guys here in this area!

Anyway maybey I can help you move it!!

Let me know specifecs I can post to my area and contacts! We are not far from your state. How far are you from border?

And Thank You!

Hay bro!! welcome to a great site I call home!!
Don't worry I will pick out an Avatar for you.:homework:
Ken is a great computer whiz, and keeps our family's computer's up and running, Thanks for jumping in.

If yall are ever in need of part's or programs he can help!!

Love ya bro. Where are our wives?:clock::dontknow:

More mopars in the weeds then on the road!!

like my Avitar?

Perfect bro!!:cheers: The great American roadrunner.
I will never forget the first day I met you when you turned the curve to the house in that great car a 68 383 roadrunner.:-D Fro and bell bottoms:toothy10:
Envy in my hart and saying to myself " my turn to drive ":toothy10:

Good choice Kutacando =D>

Understand your feeling, loved that car RR, very special maoment with my Brother.

Thank You for your responce however!

Kutacando!

Welcome Ken you've got some big shoes to follow in as you know your bro is very well known and read here!! Look forward to you both getting an A-body and posting some pics.......I have fallen behind on the saga of Mike and his ol'Valiant he was after, did he ever get that resolved? Have fun here look forward to your witty posts too!!

I was on my way from Wynne Arkansas.
I stopped at a garage sale and guess what I saw?
In a garage, looked like a marage, a 63 valiant 4 door and all.
I knew this was a cherry by sight.
I ask the owner if sell, I might bite!
After we sat down he said he would sell to me and to my brother as well.
I could not wait to pick my phone and tell him the shape, he thought I was stoned.
I drove to our hill to go back still.
With my brother whom we share the hill.
After he saw it at his amaze, his eyes were stunned and stayed in a haze!
We talked to the old man and got the story, due to the shape, it was a glory.
We decided to look and look close we did, a 63 valiant not up for bid.
With our excitement we rambled about. Due to the shape this Valaint was about.
1 owner car, low milage and clean. Kept in a garage with out any need.
Interior was perfect and under no peck, we knew this vailiant was what is called PERFEEECT!.

Old man did not own, and that is the fact. However he threatens to take it all to bat!
The Lawyer is perfect this that we know, becuase he knows the women that owns.
They are working together to get the car out of a place, a man does not care about know ones space.
I pray for the man as I call him BRO. That the lawyer will say its a go!!

Love You Bro !
I will not beleive in luck, sometime it seems that luck will help us out with our dreams.

Thats the story Sir!

Thank You for your interest!

KUTACANDO!

Well!! That is a long story short.
but all true, When I get it home I won't be singing the blue's.
Brother !! that:drinkers::drinkers: is turning you into a poet.

Here is Bro when I could not bend over because of back problems getting the vin numbers for me, Yep he he has more hair then I do.:toothy10:

But you know what they say!! They cover the ugly ones up with hair:-D

four door 0077.jpg

I thought your avatar was a knock off of memikes eagle just to be silly.

Forgive me, I thought it was a rooster. LOL.

He is much better looking that I. Thank you for showing picture of my back!
Bald headed one!

Thank you.
It is 100% Road Runner. I have been looking for just the right pic to use.
Now, if you see one and are hungry you now know you will have problems running it down thinking it is a chicken!

LOL my friend! From Arkansas!

KUTACANDO!

-
Back