New member - still searching for first classic Mopar

-

PatrickK

Reaction score
Hello from Missouri. I have owned several classic Fords over the years (69 Mach1, 66 Mustang Fastback, 66 Fairlane Convertible) and I am now looking for a 71/72 Dodge Demon. Thought I would join here and gather as much information as I can for my search. My dad previously owned a new 72 Demon 340 and I have decided a Demon would be my next car.

Thanks

Welcome -- There's a good chance that you will find one here.

welcome from another Mo guy. they are out there. Demons aren't near as plentiful as Dusters, but out there. sometimes ya just have to travel a ways to get what ya want too! you will quite possibly find what you want on FABO. sometimes half the fun is in the hunt!

Welcome to FABO!
Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for on here.........

Never know where ........................

Attachments

• My Demon cruise night.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 100
Welcome Patrick....and good luck with your search. You came to the right place.

Thanks for the welcome. I went over to my parent's house last night and my dad had actually kept all of the manuals he bought when he got the 72 Demon, and stapled to the inside of one of them was his window sticker which listed all of his options.

Welcome to club.
I'm from Jamestown Missouri. My bro has a 71 and 72 demon doubt he'd sell though.
My friend is wanting to sell my old 74 duster. It's a 2 fender tag car. Has cruise control. Ac. Moon roof. Fold down rear seat. Map lights. Electric defrosting window. Console. High back bucket seats. Etc. number matching 360 4bbl. Pretty rare car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 64
-
Back