New member to our family

-

VitaminDemon

Reaction score
Well on Monday my wife and I welcomed our newest member into our family. My wife gave birth to our daughter Elizabeth. I now have 2 teenage sons from prior marriage that my wife and I have raised and now we have a beautiful little girl. She is the ONLY girl in both of our families out of 11 grandkids. All is well with mom and baby. She is a wonderful surprise to me and my wife. Perfect way to stay young. My wife and I already said she will take karate, learn to shoot and hunt, and most of all love MOPARS!

Attachments

• ELIZABETH.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 197
Congrats! Sounds like she's got a great set of parents and has a well-rounded life education in front of her.

Here's the latest, newest member to my family!....Lex recently just turned 3 years old on December 3rd!

Attachments

• IM001528.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 167
Well on Monday my wife and I welcomed our newest member into our family. My wife gave birth to our daughter Elizabeth. I now have 2 teenage sons from prior marriage that my wife and I have raised and now we have a beautiful little girl. She is the ONLY girl in both of our families out of 11 grandkids. All is well with mom and baby. She is a wonderful surprise to me and my wife. Perfect way to stay young. My wife and I already said she will take karate, learn to shoot and hunt, and most of all love MOPARS!

:D:D
Lots of folks are ---daddy & mommy ---

Not to Many are Fathers & Mothers...

of course I am just a bit biased ...Martial Arts, Guns, Detroit Iron...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations to both of you. Little girls are wonderful and my favorites, my opinion.....Sorry son...lol. Hope he doesn't see this :D.

What a little angle!Congratulations

Awesome!!!!! Congrats !!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I couldn't ask for a better gift at Christmas than having a healthy little girl. She sure is a blessing to me and my wife.

Beautiful. Congratulations, and Merry Christmas!
C

-
Back