New member to the site.

-

PinballWiz

Reaction score
Hello fellow A- body lovers! I am excited to find this site and to talk about my favorite automobiles. I have two project cars. A '67 Barracuda "S" 273 ... & a '69 Cuda 383. Both need restored but are numbers matching cars that I have owned for over 45 years. I recently "retired " from doing industrial automation and after a few items on the honey do list I want to start restoring them. Started my love of Chrysler cars learning to drive my father's '68 4dr Dart 6cyl. Had other brands but never lost the love.

The '69 is pretty ugly. A combination of a dark night, slick road, not enough tire tread and a big rock. Needs the drivers side rear quarter replaced along with some floor panels. The '67 just needs general attention, paint, etc. When I get them I buried I'll post some pics.

Just getting going on a 67 myself after a long hiatus. Welcome and enjoy the process of restoration.

Hello fellow A- body lovers! I am excited to find this site and to talk about my favorite automobiles. I have two project cars. A '67 Barracuda "S" 273 ... & a '69 Cuda 383. Both need restored but are numbers matching cars that I have owned for over 45 years. I recently "retired " from doing industrial automation and after a few items on the honey do list I want to start restoring them. Started my love of Chrysler cars learning to drive my father's '68 4dr Dart 6cyl. Had other brands but never lost the love.
Welcome from the Garden State!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4625.gif
IMG_4624.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4599.gif

Just getting going on a 67 myself after a long hiatus. Welcome and enjoy the process of restoration.
Thanks Bodyperson! I think the 67 is first in line for resto. The 69 will need some serious body work. It's beyond my expertise at the moment. Mechanical and electrical are more my thing.

-
Back