New member wants to smoke

-

Daniel73

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Last had a green 70 Fury III, 318, 4 door when I was 18, in 1991. Chrysler vehicles are laced into some of my earliest memories.

Unbeknowst to me, until somewhat recently, my girlfriend's uncle had apparently developed quite a collection. My understanding is that he is known, by at least some, who are loyal to Chrysler products. More specifically, those from roughly the late 1950's thru the mid 70's.

When I wasn't looking, I'd come to learn that he had a few things left. I since have a 66 Barracuda S car and it's in need of attention. The car won't be dipped, cut, nor anything of the like. I plan to drive the car a lot, and simply make it look as if it were owned by someone who cared, and simply allowed it to age with grace. I will not be able to allow the car to fade away.

I'll be asking for opinions as I move forward and am pleased to see comments that welcome the outsider.

Dan

IMG_8185.jpeg

From all the way across the country, Welcome to the fabo.

Welcome Dan from the Lone Star state of Texas...... looks like you got a good plan set up helping keep the spirit alive. Texas Red

Welcome from the south East you’ll love it here

-
Back