-
thankyou Cudachick, and everybody. I really like your cuda'...it's my favoriet color !!!

You're very welcome. My dad's the one who got me into cars when I was little too. I never grew out of it.

I was initially going to paint it such a dark blue that it was almost black but ended up going with the LimeLight (with a little ultra fine gold flake added). After all the work and money involved in bringing it back to life -- I bought it 22 YEARS AGO TODAY!!! -- the last thing I wanted was some old man pulling out in front of me and claim he 'didn't see it.' [Yesssss I said old man LMAO!!!! neener neener -- ya'll know I love you guys no matter how young you are!]

Yea. It's got my favorite motor!

Mine too! :-D

hemi cuda...hemi cuda...that just sounds sooooo badass

I wish. Mine's a '70 340. Though it's apparently leaving a wrong impression, the pic I'm currently using for my avatar is one of my California customers' cars, a sweet '64 Polara. I did however just coat his KB Hemi valve covers so I figured it would be a fun little plug for the shop.

Yea. Imma go find Leanna's build thread so I can drool a little

Sorry Daddy, there isn't one. I've been on FABO for over 8 years and by the time I found the site, Slimer was pretty much the same as it is today. I've got a FaceBook album with a few pics of the resto along the way though ... just never added a bunch to my FABO Gallery.

Anyway Missy, it's not my intention to hijack your build thread but it looks like we're gonna get along famously. :) Back to FBBO MarPar's custom valve covers ... color #5 should be about cooled off by now. :-D

Welcome aboard from your neighbors to the north! There are a lot of really great people that will help you with any problem you have. Just be careful of the dirty old men as there are a lot of us! LOL
"dirty ol men" you guys are to funny...I can see I'm going to enjoy this site a lot !

Welcome and WOW...beautiful...love those red Dusters!
Paul

attachment.php

Can't go wrong with Cragars...small bolt pattern from Newstalgia Wheel.

I have stock 14" rallys for Winter storage but after I hit the Lotto I would like to get a 15" set of Rally wheels. I love the factory wheels also...one of the best styled wheel to come from any car company.

Paul

vbpgimage.php

my first thing I want to change is the wheels...they look too small..( hmmm, size matters! ) where can I find wider wheels to fit this? maybe somthing chrome.

Welcome from MA. Not sure how far west you are, but if you can make it to Foxboro Stadium, they have the best cruse night around, sometimes 1500+ cars. I'll be there along with a few other members.

Welcome Mopar Missy. I went from stock 14 inch Ralleys with 245-60-14 to 15x7 chrome wheels from Summit $119 each. 255-60-15's on back now. Best deal I could find anywhere. I really like you car!

Lol you guys and your old men jokes. This coming from a young gun, old guys rule! They grew up when my favorite cars and music were popular and young, and they're fun to bs car stories with.

Welcome Mopar Missy, your Duster looks really nice, love to see some more pictures of it. I think you'll enjoy our little family of Mopar Maniac's.

Welcome!, There hasn't been this many replies on he ole `WelcomeWagon` since 2-22-2010

Welcome from TX.....check out Coys wheels for something other than an original wheel. He has 5 X 4 bolt pattern available.

wow.......you guys are making me feel so very welcome here......you guys are awesome !! thankyou !

Another welcome here, from an old man, and the Dad of another young lady member here, my very own "Cudagirl"!! She'll be happy to know theres another lady in the ranks!! Heres a pic of her and her car "Sunfish"!! Enjoy the site, you're sure gonna fit in with that beautiful car!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_0821.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 286
Welcome mopar missy like your first car i am a demon lover. i have had 4 so far and just purchased one that i owned 23 years ago. Still looking for that special one though. The one i have now is for parting out.

I found a couple more pic.s from when I bought it.

Attachments

• duster reference pic.s 023.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 295
  • duster reference pic.s 022.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 293
  • duster reference pic.s 013.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 287
I wish. Mine's a '70 340. Though it's apparently leaving a wrong impression, the pic I'm currently using for my avatar is one of my California customers' cars, a sweet '64 Polara. I did however just coat his KB Hemi valve covers so I figured it would be a fun little plug for the shop.

Awwww shucks, I though you was rockin a hemi there. Hemi cuda still sounds badass. HemiCudaChick :D

Mopar Missy, with that avatar, you'll have a lot of friends here!

My first love was a 340 1972 Demon. I never had one, but when I worked in a gas station in high school, a coworker had one and it was too cool! I could only afford a 1969 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door taxicab with a slant six. I still loved my car, but I couldn't stop drooling over the Demon!!! It was orange with the black side stripes and hood decal.

Anyway, welcome to you and everyone who knows what the truly cool cars are!

Hey Missy, could we see some interior pics? While you are at it, lets see that hot 340 as well :D Your car is beautiful :glasses7:

Nice ride you've got there. I'm a fan of the white interior. I was half a heartbeat away from going all black, even went so far as to accumulate all factory back hard interior pieces, but once I saw the way the white sets off the paint, I was so glad I didn't make that mistake. Welcome.

-
Back