-

BobbyY

Old Mopar guy
Reaction score
Hi all, in late 1968 I bought a I bought a 69 Dart Swinger 340, here I am 45 years later looking for an A body car. I have a couple of project cars I'm looking at so I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions. I'm not so harded headed (wife might not agree) that I wont ask for help. Looking forward to hanging out here.
Bobby

Welcome aboard Bobby, ask away... everything you want to know will be answered right here.

Welcome Bobby, this is a great place to hang out. I'm without too, but the great people here have takin' me in as family :D.

Welcome to the forums, Bobby! If you got any pics of your old Swinger, toss 'em up!

Nix to the pictures of the 69. A divorce 20 years ago took care of those. It was the medium metallic blue/white vinyl top/white bumble-bee stripe. With that said I just pulled the trigger on my soon to be new ride. :blob: It's a 67 Dart from central CA, no rust, already had body and paint (Viper Blue) needs lots of loving on the inside. Car comes with all new still in the box John Calvert racing rear suspension. This car will never be original again. The current owner started a Tub job to house larger tires and that has not been completed. As soon as I finish searching the internet for a transporter it will be on the way. I will start a thread after I get it and start work.

So little time and so many cars still to acquire
Bobby

Welcome to the site! I'm new myself but these guys have been awesome in the short time I've been here. Can't wait to see pics of the new ride.

Just wanted to make sure I could post pictures before starting my build threat.

The build will be a 67 Dart.

Attachments

• SAM_1652.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 72
-
Back