-

Smitiye

Reaction score
hi people been a mopar fan since 1975 help a friend race AA and BB stock back in the 70s and 80s ,car was called the teachers pet. the good old days, so now back into the mopars with a 1968 dart gt convertible, needs a little tlc and some tweeking,so I may have a few questions and will be looking for some parts. by for now

Welcome to FABO! Love to see some pics of the Vert. I'm guessing you're talking about Jerry Stein's ride? Very, very, cool :thumbrig:.

Welcome to FABO. We're here to help if you have questions and yes, we love photos.
toolmanmike

Welcome to FABO! Love to see some pics of the Vert. I'm guessing you're talking about Jerry Stein's ride? Very, very, cool :thumbrig:.

yes sir was the red tomato AA stock an and the black wagon BB stock jerry hooked me up with a lot mopar stuff back then,think jerrys in fla kinda lost touch,would like to get in contact with him if he's still around

Welcome from SoCal. Lots of info to be had from this board. Most of the guys seem pretty cool and willing to help.

-
Back