-

Twalt65

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this site and was just poking around and liked what I saw. I am in central PA. and own two mopars. I have a 68 coronet r/t and a 73 dart swinger, 225 car. Looking forward to all your help. Thanks, Tim

Welcome aboard the best mopar site going, great tech, super members willing to jump in and help others.

Hi, I am new to this site and was just poking around and liked what I saw. I am in central PA. and own two mopars. I have a 68 coronet r/t and a 73 dart swinger, 225 car. Looking forward to all your help. Thanks, Tim

Hey there Tim

Welcome to the spot. Lots of folks on the site up in your area... As others have said, put up some pictures! We'd love to see the rides you have.

@Twalt65 Welcome from NJ!

IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3890.gif

IMG_3817.gif

IMG_3677.gif

IMG_3528.gif

IMG_3533.gif

Welcome to FABO, from the Land of Lincoln. pictures pictures pictures please

Welcome to FABO!!

I grew up in Waynesboro PA. It was a great place for muscle cars in the 70's and early 80's.

Edit: I see you're in Carlisle! Not far at all from Waynesboro. I drove a Precision Atlernator and Starter route to repair shops around there in 83-84.

WELCOME!
We ain’t snooty around here either, it might say FABO, but we wanna see pics of the Coronet too

-
Back