-

Dr.MoparMike

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Michael and I'm excited to a part of this group. Fixing up and building old Mopars is a passion of mine. I work on them with my Dad and if I'm being honest, that's the best part of working on these old cars. One day, I hope to do the same with my daughter and son.

I have a 1974 Plymouth Duster, 3 speed on the floor, with a slant six. I'm excited to be a part of the leaning tower of power club. In addition, I have a 1971 Dodge Demon that is a real builder. Demons are my dream A body car, so I'm very excited to start building it. It needs a transmission though, so, I'm on the lookout for A833 4 speed that will fit an A body.

I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to learn from all of you. Let me know if I can be of any assistance as well.

Mopar or no car! Take care, everyone.

Update: Here are those photos I promised. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.

20230513_191819.jpg

20230513_191809.jpg

20230513_191655.jpg

20230513_191525.jpg

20230513_191151.jpg

20230513_191613.jpg

20230513_175356.jpg

20230513_175406.jpg

20230513_175418.jpg

20230513_175428.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to FABO, nice to have you. Sounds like you have your hands full with the projects, thats a good thing. Shoot us some pictures when you get the chance.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Michael and I'm excited to a part of this group. Fixing up and building old Mopars is a passion of mine. I work on them with my Dad and if I'm being honest, that's the best part of working on these old cars. One day, I hope to do the same with my daughter and son.

I have a 1974 Plymouth Duster, 3 speed on the floor, with a slant six. I'm excited to be a part of the leaning tower of power club. In addition, I have a 1971 Dodge Demon that is a real builder. Demons are my dream A body car, so I'm very excited to start building it. It needs a transmission though, so, I'm on the lookout for A833 4 speed that will fit an A body.

I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to learn from all of you. Let me know if I can be of any assistance as well.

Mopar or no car! Take care, everyone.
Welcome to the madness. You came to the right place for advice, knowledge, wit and wisdom, both unsolicited and solicited! So someone will likely call you out rapidly for no pictures, we love pictures! There is a great sale section for parts and there are threads on most any topic you need info on. Great bunch of folks.

Welcome to the Leaning Tower Of Power club, oh, and FABO, we like pics

Welcome from another slant 6 guy!

Welcome to FABO, nice to have you. Sounds like you have your hands full with the projects, thats a good thing. Shoot us some pictures when you get the chance.
Thanks for the welcome. When I get a chance, I will load up a message with some pictures. Thanks again!

Welcome to the madness. You came to the right place for advice, knowledge, wit and wisdom, both unsolicited and solicited! So someone will likely call you out rapidly for no pictures, we love pictures! There is a great sale section for parts and there are threads on most any topic you need info on. Great bunch of folks.
Yes, a lot of visual learners here, I can see that now. I'm heading out to the shop on Saturday and I will take a bunch of pictures and load them here. Thanks for the welcome.

-
Back