-

Roger Thayer

Reaction score
Just joined up and I have seen and read lots of good info from you all, for some time now. So this Dart is actually is what my wonder wife requested for our 30th Wed. Anniversary. The short story version is when we were dating 30+ years ago she drove a 1972 2rd swinger 318 car, white interior, copper bronze, white roof. My cousin was building this car when he unfortunately he had had a go with his health and some med expenses needed covered. So my cuz asked me to list the Dart for sale for him. Then my wife my awesome wife told me to pay him what he was going to have me list car for. She then told me that it would be her 30th Anniversary gift. The Dart just brings back good memories of simpler a simpler time! The Dart is a 318 w/ Ac, has 70,000 orig. miles. Cars in fair shape gonna need interior gone through. The body and all the trim are in good shape. Wife wants it painted. I love it old and crusty. So my cuz rebuilt motor and it has few good upgrades. Break in was only done and this was 3-4 years ago. I rebuilt carb gave her some fresh gas and turned the key.......Fired up and then BANG!!! Turns out that Both heat risers in the exhaust manifolds were shuck shut. They ain't stuck anymore! I will be installing headers soon and lowering a couple inches, wider stock steel wheels and on and on gonna need some advice from time to time when I do. Well enough from me look forward to chatting with the group!
Roger T

IMG_5971.jpeg

-
Back