-

Todd Eakins

Reaction score
Hi y'all long time Mopar lover first time messaging the community as long as I can remember I was always riding in dodges and plymouths my dad always had a Belvidere or a Belvidere ll that was his weekend rides he was a welder and had a 77 Dodge work truck with a 440 and a 78 D100 pickup with a warmed over 318 my brother also had a 78 D100 and a 78 Plymouth super coup. I also blame Waylon Jennings and those Duke boys for loving dodges and real country music I was 14 when I bought my 1971 dodge dart swinger with money from mowing yards and working with my dad on weekends and in the summer's still have it wouldn't take nothing for it and one day my son general lee will take it over and hopefully he keeps up with flat lining heart beats and castrating ponys whenever those chevys and fords pull up beside him at red lights so that's mein a nutshell glad to be a member with other Mopar enthusiast

Here she is she's not much and she smokes a little when she starts up but as long as she doesn't drink and run around at night she can smoke all she wants . In the process of doing a value job and a little bit of head work she shouldn't smoke anymore lol

IMG_20240803_070430655.jpg

IMG_20240803_070343715.jpg

-
Back