-

fishn4cuda

Reaction score
Hi! to everyone. I'm located in Ohio. I have two A-bodies, a 67 barracuda FB and a 74 duster. Both need restored. I don't have any pics right now. Planning to get the barracuda out of storage and start it after the first of the year. I'll post pics then.

You going to do both projects at the same time or one at a time? I have 3 projects ongoing now and just bought a 4th my Girl Friend almost dumped me over that but all my projects are so hard to find parts for that I am waiting a lot.

fishn4cuda, now that's a kool handle! I've been in this group a couple of weeks, but it's neat. Already located some parts & info to trade for my '66 'Cudas. Have fun!

Aelcome to the site. :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm going to do each car one at a time. Started assessing what is needed for the barracuda and I still need to find trunk floor extensions. Duster is from Arizona, so it's solid and needs no panel replacement. I'm strongly planning on doing the Duster 1st. I just scored a 340 and 4spd. looks like weekend warrior time.

welcome fishnforcuda, Yep a grate handle,But be carfull them cuda's are mean and on top of the food chain,Here in arkansas I fishnforBass aint got the gear or ocean for cuda.I am sure you will injoy this site.mopar mike.

Yes welcome. You will find a lot of help here with your projects. Look for ward to hearing more of how they come along. And I would say, do the Cuda first. lol

I bought a left fender for the 67 Barracuda at a swap meet in Columbus, OH yesterday. Also picked up a 70 SB bellhousing for the Duster.

:thumblef: welcome , glad to see you scored a 340 4 speed I would love to change my dart over to a 4 speed to much $$ :notworth:

Welcome! Here's 2 '66's, throw out your line & reel 'em in! Have fun in here. :thumblef:

Double 'Cudas 004-25%.jpg

-
Back