-

moparman1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined and looking to learn here. I have two dusters, 1 is a 74 with a 318 4 speed, daily driver and the 71 is being restored. I have a 318 ,400 and 440 , haven't decided what to put in it. want to just drag this one.getting ready to restore it, just got to put the finishing touches on my new garage. had to build a bigger one, people keep dropping off parts to me and the yard is full and the wife is mad.

Hey, moparman1, have fun here. I am. Funny what you said about "the yard is full & my wife is mad." I sure resemble that remark! Sounds like Tony, onehellofadart, says "once the car is in the garage, the kids are asleep & my wife stops bichin' " LOL

Welcome MoparMan1 :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

Hi
When the yard got full wife got mad and I got rid of wife, then lost the Challenger and went from driving new cars to my sig... Keep her happy cheeper LOL welcome

thanks guys. my wife says the new garage isn't big enogh. 26x30. she is right,two dusters and my son wants to put his two chevelles in also. trying to convert that boy to mopar is like tryihg to get a nun in a bar. maybe some day.

-
Back