[SOLD] NEW milodon deep sump pan (30930)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a brand new milodon 30930 deep sump 7qt street/strip oil pan for big block. fits a body with no modifications to factory k member. brand new only out of box for pictures. I have a used in like new condition pick up that goes with it. the pan sells for $248 and the pick up is $42. I am asking $240 for both plus shipping. It is located in Washington state, 98188. I ship UPS and take Paypal. I have this for sale locally also but a committed buyer on FABO gets first dibs.

I had heard that this pan requires clearance work in a big block A body. Are you sure that this pan actually fits?

I had heard that this pan requires clearance work in a big block A body. Are you sure that this pan actually fits?

I am 100% positive that it drops right in with no mods. Had one in my dart with factory small block k member and schumaker conversion mounts on a 383. Fit well and no issues

I do believe I would like to buy your oil pan. I am planning a trip to Seattle later next month and can pick it up then. That is if you don't mind holding it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back