New Mopar owner and eager to learn!

-

DusterDale

Reaction score
Hi there folks... just a quick introduction to start on whats sure to be a long informative road.

I just picked up a 1971 Duster, 225 engine code which also came with a 1974 Dart Sport 318 parts car. Both cars are in reasonably sound shape, minor rust on the quarter panel bottoms. No engines are in them but previous owner was going for a big block 440 Duster so that was included. Block casting is 4006630 440 9, tag on top is 6T440 E HP. Heads are 3462346. Im already eager and feeling a little lost hahaa. I think sharing the build and listening to good advice will help this be easier. I included a few pictures from the day I got them. Take care and thanks in advance for the help thats sure to follow from here!

Dale

Attachments

• DSC_1437.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC_1439.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_1441.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 111
Yep Bad Sport... I saw a nice Duster in boston and decided Id like a go at one. The Dart is a nice addition. Not sure what to do with her... I have a bunch of parts that came with the set, Im researching all I can! This site seems to be a lot of info, Im happy so far :)

Welcome from northeast Florida. Looks like you have a good pair of projects. Let the fun begin.

Inner fender cutouts will be repaired and a set of headers installed that dont require the cutout

Nice links Mitch, I restore old tube amps... I really liked your live sound links

-
Back