new mopar prostock team for 2012

-

fstfish66

Reaction score
there has been rumors on competition plus drag racing news web site,,about a story called the bumble bee and the elaphant anouncement comming soon,,, turns out a new team in NHRA prostock has been formed,,starting from ground zero,,clean slate,, MOPAR SPONERSHIP for JEGGY,,,,,, maybe some hope of having a car thats capable or winning the championship,,,

Glad to see Jeggie coming back to Pro Stock! And in a Mopar is even better.
Agree with your comment 100% We need a driver car combo that's much more consistent than Allen Johnson - the Johnsons make good power but Allen just isn't consistent on the tree or with his driving. Jeg is like a machine behind the wheel.

20 10 AJ would have won the championship if he didnt have that drinking at dinner thing,,,,,edwards fell off at the end of the count down and AJ was in 2nd all year,,, this year 2011 they just cant get the power to the ground,,ive been saying all year they need help in the suspension/clutch dept,,,,finally im guessing now since the jeg/mopar deal was announced the johnsons decided to get out side help,,,,JIM YATES,, the car has turned around but way to late in the season,,, the last time jeg was in a mopar prostock car bob glidden was the main man but they had a falling out,,,i hope this team has there act together,,SUMMIT boys better watch out,,JEG & HEMI = winning,,,

AJ still would have not won the championship...he finished in 6th more than 145 points which is the most you can get from one race...and that is if you run the table on all 4 qualifying sessions and get the 3 small points from each session..he finished 170 pts out.

Jeg's team is Jeg's team...they own it...He will have Jeg's Engine shop building the engines...

AJ wa in 2nd all year up untill he had the breath test and was disqualified,,, but mopar may have a better chance with jegs driving,hope there engine program is up to par

70 AAR,I agree with you.Jegs will not throw that brand name out for public scrutiny without the final say so.If I had a machine shop my family started,it would be a given.

That's great news, good for little Jeggie and Mopar.....
I would have given my left nut to see W.J. behind the wheel of a Mopar pro stocker though.

Wj? Screw him. Did anybody forget about Wayne county?

Jeggy ran MoPar a few years ago, unceremoniously. I hope they put more effort behind the campaign, this time.

AJ wa in 2nd all year up untill he had the breath test and was disqualified,,,

they reset the point at Indy for the countdown to championship...

Indy lost in semi...
charlotte he was dnq...
dallas ...lost in 2nd round..
reading ..lost in 1st round
vegas II....lost in 2nd round
pomona II...lost in 2nd round..

those are the facts from 2010.....sorry but aint no way you going to win the countdown to the championship losing in the 1st and 2nd round...

after charlotte...AJ did not get passed the 2nd round...

W.J. I believe they started using a calander to get his reaction times the last few years.

Got a couple of Dodge Boys T-Shirts in closet that were never worn....got one signed at the 95 Winternationals...

Got DA to sign an old Wayne County Hat from 95 at the Vegas race in 2004....he wrote 2004 with his signature...Probably was wondering where in the hell this hat and guy been....

-
Back